CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 June 2009

My school friends

I was surrounded by many friends in school, but there are very few I miss/remember them even today.

Beenal- Periwinkle-- 24*7 frnd.. my bestie.

Ruchi is chubby, likes to laugh n make us laugh
Nikita is a beautiful gal. Besides these I wud like to remember Saloni shah, Devansi, Hiral, Sidhhi, Shreya(dinky) Shah, Pinal, Sherry, Kairavi,etc.

I preferred to make f'ship with boys more rather den gals!

I always remember:
Ankur- makes us laugh
Nitya- best bench partner!
Jigar shah- d quite one
Deepam- best bench partner n entertainer
Manoj- d quite one
Mihir K- family frnd (now)
Deep J- very mischievous
Kumarpal- d head
Mihir S- d intelligent one

Besides these, Dhaval Chevli, Dhaval Modi, Vicky, Sagar, Himanshu,etc.
These ppl have given me a good school memories. I miss these ppl and I miss my school dayz.
I thank all these ppl for being with me in those days!

0 comments: